Planned Parenthood rep (aka 18-ish year old boy, now on referred to as PP): Hello, do you support Planned Parenthood?
Me: No, sorry, I'm pro-life.
PP: Oh.....blank stare
Me, stopping to see what he had to say to me: So...?
PP: Well, you know that only 3% of what we do is abortions?
Me: Yeah I know you guys do free testing and birth control and stuff for women, and that's great, but you still support abortion so I guess I can't really get behind that, right?
PP: Yeah.....blank stare
Me: You know, I was thinking about going to PP to get free birth control.
PP: But, you don't support us!
Me: Right, that's my evil plan to take you down. Use up your resources without replenishing it with my own donations.
PP: Well, that's not very nice!
Me: Kid, I'm just messing with you. Have a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment